Sherwood Oak Chest
Product Code: AD-A-CO2010
Availability: In Stock
This oak chest of drawers encapsulates the huge popularity of oak furniture. It is built employing traditional carpentry methods in conjunction with modern techniques and fixtures, which adds considerable durability and elegance, making it suitable for the busy family home. With attention to detail, such as elegant tapered legs and decorative beading - The look is sophisticated. And having a light oak appearance and a hard wearing, satin lacquer finish - The look is contemporary.
• Two over three drawers.
• Decorative curved beading added to the underside of the top.
• Tapered leg ends adding to enhance elegance.
• Selected oak veneers are used in the side panels.
• Tongue and groove wood paneled drawer bases and cabinet backs.
• Dovetail joints are used in the construction of the drawers.
• Chrome handles on the drawer and doors for a refined look.