Shopping With Us
Using the links at the left of the screen select a shopping category. Once inside the shopping category, you can view the items in that category. If you decide to purchase the item, select which size or colour you want from the menu and click on 'Add to basket'.
- Adding an item to your basket is not a commitment to buy. You can delete the item if you change your mind.
- At any time to review your order click 'View basket'
- When you have finished shopping check the items you have in your basket and if they are correct, click on 'Proceed to checkout'.
- After this you will provide delivery and contact details. Please select the preferred method of payment and select 'Submit Form'
- You will then be directed to either Sage Pay or PayPal to complete payment.
- If you have opted to pay by Cheque/PO you will be given details of where to send your cheque/PO, which should be sent with the order reference.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
We welcome most major credit cards. Sage Pay & PayPal are the secure payment processors for Asia Dragon. We also accept payments by cheque and postal order. Prices are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system.
The converted amount shown may differ slightly from the exchange rate that will be used by the processing bank as there are many different currency markets and some banks levy additional fees on top of the conversion.
All prices are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge (where applicable).
Purchase of Products
When you place an order request on our web site we shall email you an acknowledgement of your intended order. Our acceptance of an order takes place, the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. In which case we will immediatly fully refund your payment. Non-acceptance of an order may result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information including price or promotion.
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the web site.
Credit/Debit Card Details
These are collected on our behalf by Sage Pay and PayPal and are not available to Asia Dragon.
Is it safe to pay over the internet?
Yes, it's safe to pay over the internet. The information you send us is encrypted. This means that nobody can read it as it travels across the internet.
We use Sage Pay & PayPal for direct secure debit/credit card payments or an internationally recognised ebay company called PayPal to process the transactions who on our behalf will receive your payment using their secure servers.
Normally web site addresses begin "http" - the address for a secure site will always begin with "https". This is what you will notice when making a payment. You will also notice a small 'Padlock' logo in the status bar of the browser window which shows again that the site is secure.
Once your credit/debit card details have been submitted and your credit/debit card company has approved the payment, the payment will be processed.
Paying on-line is much safer than giving your details on the phone or on a written form.